In determining the holders of diplomas and valuable incentive prizes in the Peace Fund, they were guided by the degree of holding educational institutions and specific teachers of peacemaking, educational and civil-patriotic events and actions, their significance and mass character.
During the city ceremonial meeting dedicated to the Teacher’s Day and held on October 3 in the Gomel city cultural center “For cooperation with the Peace Foundation, propaganda of ideas of peace and harmony, fruitful educational work, and active work on organizing the replenishment of the Peace Fund by voluntary contributions” letters and valuable gifts awarded to:
– department of education, sport and tourism of the administration of the Zheleznodorozhny district of the city of Gomel, head of the department – Kazimirova Irina Romanovna;
– department of education, sport and tourism of the administration of the Novobelitsky district of Gomel, head of the department – Kovaleva Elena Viktorovna;
– Tsarik Zhanna Sergeevna, Director of the State Educational Establishment “Secondary School No. 62 of Gomel”, Chairman of the Soviet District Organization of the Belarusian Peace Foundation, Gomel;
– Levanchukova Vitalia Anatolyevna, teacher of chemistry and biology of the state educational institution “Secondary school No. 27 of Gomel”, head of the peacekeeping detachment of the world school.
During the regional solemn meeting dedicated to the Teacher’s Day and held on October 4 in the Gomel regional Teacher’s House “For cooperation with the Belarusian Peace Foundation, propaganda of ideas of peace and harmony, fruitful educational work, active work on organizing the replenishment of the Belarusian Peace Fund with voluntary contributions” Money certificates were awarded to:
– Department of Education, Sports and Tourism of the Rogachev Regional Executive Committee, Head of the Department – Klochkova Elena Vitalyevna;
– The Department of Education, Sports and Tourism of the Rechitsky District Executive Committee, the head of the department – Demenchuk Alexander Valentinovich.
The Belarusian Peace Foundation thanks the teachers of the Gomel region for fruitful cooperation and support, wishes further professional success, good health, happiness, goodness and well-being.